ATPL Theory Course – Distance Learning
TAE’s EASA ATPL Distance learning course, is an approved course, usually for students that have decided to reach their Commercial Pilot License in a modular way. It is also used by ICAO CPL holders who wish to convert their license to EASA.
What is the ATPL Distance Learning Theory and what are the ATPL Subjects?
Our EASA ATPL Distance Learning pilot theory course is an approved program that includes videos, slides, tape presentations and computer-based training. The course is specially designed, in order to allow a student to receive all the necessary knowledge to complete the exams in the 13 EASA ATPL subjects. Apart from the on-line theory, you will also receive 75hrs of in-class tuition with an experienced Ground School Instructor, who will be the responsible person for your training. This will make sure to have the highest possibilities to successfully pass the theoretical exams. The EASA 13 ATPL Subjects are the following:
- Principles of Flight
- Aircraft General Knowledge
- Human Performance &
- General Navigation
- Mass & Balance
- Operational Procedures
- Radio Navigation (RNAV)
- Flight Planning
- Air Law
- Communications (IFR & VFR)
What are the entry requirements for ATPL theory course?
- Language: Holder of English Language Proficiency Certificate of minimum ICAO level 4, prior to start of training
- License: Ηolder of PPL – CPL/ME/IR or CPL with Type Rating in case of Conversion Course
- Medical: Hold valid & current Medical Class 1 or 2
- Student Schengen visa
(For non European citizens)
How much does the EASA ATPL Theory Distance Learning cost?
The cost for the EASA ATPL Theory Distance Learning is 2.800€ per pilot.
What is included in this price?
- Unique access code to the approved Distance Learning Course provided by PadPilot
- 75 hours of in-class Ground School
- HCAA exams fees for your first attempt at all 13 ATPL Subjects
* This pricelist is valid until the end of 2022 year and does not include Flight Examiner and License issuance fees.