EASA Private Pilot License Training (PPL)
What is the PPL(A) course
PPL(A) stands for Private Pilot License for Airplanes. The aim of the PPL(A) course is to train pilots to the level of proficiency necessary, to enable them to fly as Pilot in Command on Single Engine Piston airplanes under Visual Flight Rules (VFR) in non-commercial operations. Of course, if in the future you decide that you want to fly in commercial operations, there is a way! You have the chance to continue after the completion of the PPL and enroll in the Modular course to fulfil your goal.
What qualifications do you need to enroll in the PPL(A) Course?
Here are the basic entry requirements to be a pilot
- Age to become a pilot: Be at least 17 years old to submit an application & at least 18 to conduct the final skill test.
- Medical: EASA Class 2 Medical without restrictions. Find out more
- Visa: Be holder of EU Passport or meet the European Union requirements to qualify for an EU Student or Study visa.
- TAE’s Selection: Successfully pass the TAE’s selection process. Find out more
DESCRIPTION OF THE COURSE
What does the PPL(A)
During the first phase of your PPL Course, you will attend a combination of in-class and online tuition of 100 hours in total, with an experienced Theoretical Knowledge Instructor. The instruction is conducted with the assistance of interactive presentations, mock tests with ppl exams questions and everything you will need in order to successfully pass the EASA PPL exams. The EASA PPL exams, comprise 9 subjects in total.
The first solo flight, is one of the most unforgettable experiences you will have during your pilot career. In this phase, you will complete exercises up to the first solo flight. This training comprises a total of at least 10 hours flight with an instructor on a Single Engine aeroplane, until you make it to your first solo flight!
At the end of your training, you will complete 1,5 hours final skill test, in order to obtain your EASA PPL(A). 1,5 hour
OUR AIRCRAFT & SIMULATORS
What aircraft and simulators will you fly during your PPL(A) course?
The fleet you will be trained at, consists of Diamond DA40, Cessna 172 aircraft, as well as AL250 Simulators
PRICING & PAYMENT
How much does the
EASA PPL(A) cost?
The PPL course, costs 13.470€, without any hidden fees!
What is included in this price?
- Ground and Flight training as described above
- Pilot’s uniform & equipment
- Training material
- Fees for the first attempt at all 9 EASA subjects exams
- Fees for 1st attempt of Aviation English Test Proficiency
- HCAA License Issuance fees
- Airport Fees
- Transportation to/from the Academy and Airport, as well as to/from Accommodation and Academy
*please note that the examiner’s Skill Test fees are not include