JOC Training – Jet Orientation Course
The aim of JOC training is to prepare the pilots for the transition from a Single Pilot Operation to Multi Crew Flight Deck Operation.
What is the JOC training?
TAE’s JOC (Jet Orientation Course) training, provides students with realistic training in operating a multi-pilot, multi-engine aircraft. The training emphasizes in the development of technical & non-technical skills, necessary when working in a multi-crew environment.
What are the entry requirements for Jet Orientation Course
- Hold Valid EASA CPL(A) with ATPL theory credit
- Hold a valid Multi-Engine Instrument Rating (ME/IR)
Hold a valid EASA Medical Class 1
- Have proof of English Knowledge or ICAO level 4 prior to start of training. Find out more
DESCRIPTION OF THE COURSE
What does the Jet Orientation Course include?
- Theoretical Knowledge Instruction of 6 hours
- Training of 12 hours in TAE’s approved in-house A320 Flight Training Device
PRICING & PAYMENT
How much does the JOC cost?
The cost for Jet Orientation Training Course is 1.950€ per pilot.
What is included in this price?
- Ground school
- Simulator fees
- Instructor’s expenses
- Briefing before and after simulator training
- Administration fee
* This price-list is valid until the end of 2022 year.