ICAO to EASA PPL Conversion Course
If you are looking to Convert your ICAO Private Pilot License (PPL) to EASA, TAE Aviation Academy has created a training program tailored to your needs.
ICAO PPL to EASA Conversion Course
This course is designed to convert your ICAO PPL(A) to EASA PPL(A), based on the EASA PART.FCL regulations.
HOW TO CONVERT TO EASA PPL
How can I convert ICAO PPL to EASA PPL?
Converting ICAO PPL to EASA PPL, requires the following entry criteria:
- Holder of Valid and Current ICAO PPL
- Valid and Current EASA Medical Class 1 or 2
- Having completed at least 100hrs flight time
- Be holder of EU Passport or meet the European Union requirements to sumbit application for Student Visa
Please note that in case you miss some of the requirements, we can always help you to get there!
DESCRIPTION OF THE COURSE
What does the EASA PPL Conversion Course include?
Here are the needed steps for your PPL conversion course.
The training course consists of 4 parts:
- Pass 2 PPL subjects at HCAA exams center in Athens (Human Performance & Air Law)
- 4,5 hours of Flight Training on Single Engine Piston (SEP) aircraft
- At the end of the training, you will also have to complete a PPL Skill Test with an EASA Flight Examiner, of 1,5 hours in total
OUR AIRCRAFT & SIMULATORS
What aircraft will you fly during your PPL Conversion course?
PRICING & PAYMENT
How Much Does It Cost To Convert the ICAO PPL(A) to EASA PPL(A)
A down payment of 1.000€ is paid on enrolment day. The rest of the amount has to be covered until the completion of the course.
What is included in this price?
- Ground and Flight training as described above
- HCAA fees for 1st attempt for the 2 theory exams
- Fees for 1st attempt of Aviation English Test Proficiency
- Skill Test Aircraft fees
- HCAA License Issuance fees
- Airport Fees
- Transportation to/from the Academy and Airport, as well as to/from Accommodation and Academy
*The Flight Examiner’s fees are not included.
Note: In case you also have ratings on your ICAO license that you wish to endorse in your EASA license, TAE Aviation Academy can provide this as well. Relevant schedule and cost will be provided upon request.